Experience the Best of Bangkok Old Town!
It’s rumored that there are lots of must-sees among Bangkok old town’s beautiful treasures… but what are they? Where can they be found? In this trip you will discover them all, including those that may be hidden or not obvious at first glance!
● Stroll along the bustling flower market & chat with friendly vendors
● Visit the Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho)
● Enjoy the once-in-a-lifetime experience of visiting Bangkok’s beautiful Grand Palace
● Visit the stunning Giant Red Swing
● Enjoy a delicious local lunch, street food-style
● Visit the Loha Prasat Temple - the Metal Castle (Wat Ratchanatdaram), which was submitted to UNESCO as World Heritage Site in 2005
● Climb to the top of old Siam’s renowned & exquisite Golden Mountain to see magnificent panoramic views of the old city
● Have fun adventuring via local public transportation – Thai-Thai style with public boats and tuk tuk!