Explore the ancient artisan neighbourhood, taste delicious local food and experience river of life
Explore Ban Bu, a community of artisans and expert smiths in our private trip. Experience the last in the world stone-polish bronze bowl craft workshop (Khan Long Hin), Thai vintage train, traditional wooden market and beautiful temple with one of the finest mural paintings in Thailand.
Have fun cruising along the Chao Praya river with Thai Thai style long-tail boat and taste local delicious food at one of the most delicious food hubs!
● Cruising along the beautiful Chao Phraya river with the signature Thai Thai style long-tail boat
● Stroll along the neighbourhood, explore local charming temple, which has the handscript art on the temple wall that is proclaimed as one of Thailand's finest mural paintings
● Visit the vintage market that was built in 1924 where everything was made from wood.
● Visit the last Ayuthaya ancient stone-polish bronzeware craft workshop or Khan Long Hin and meet the local craftmen
● Visit the last standing traditional pharmacy in the community, which has been running for over 80 years and explore the world of compouding traditional medicine
● Experience Thailand’s vintage train where steam engines from the old days are kept and maintained
● Strolling along the bustling local Wang Lang market, one of the best hub for delicious food!
● Enjoy food & dessert tasting, so delicious!