Discover hidden natural treasures in the heart of Bangkok
Enjoy the greener side of beautiful Bangkok. Immerse yourself in the serene nature. Explore the friendly, local and quiet neighbourhood that you will never believe that it is in Bangkok!
- Visit Champa Temple, an ancient temple that was built since the Ayutthaya era more than 200 years ago. Its highlight is the embellishing porcelain at the gable end.
- Stroll along the local green neighbourhood, enjoy slow-paced life and beautiful canal view.
- Visit beautiful traditional Thai house (only open on the weekend)
- Learn how to make traditional Thai vintage powder garland with the master. The ancient craftwork that has been since Ayuthaya era.
- Local style lunch
- Enjoy learning how to make delicious Thai banana cake with grandma. Her ingredients are mostly organic and fresh from her garden!