Where nature meets local crafts
Explore the side of Bangkok’s suburban communities with beautiful greenery. Koh Sarn Chao is the community where nature meets local crafts. Enjoy meeting friendly locals, strolling along the beautiful canal and have fun exploring the exciting Klong Lad Mayom floating market where the locals’ lives are intertwined with the way of the water.
● Explore the beautiful Koh Sarn Chao community. Enjoy the areas with lush green nature, lovely people and local living along the canal.
● Visit Champa Temple, explore the unique architecture that you will not see in any other temples
● Visit stunning traditional Thai houses and stroll along the neighborhood
● Visit the beautiful vintage Thai perfumery and craft house
● Depart to Klong Lad Mayom floating market by traditional long tail boat
● Have fun roaming around the hustling and bustling Klong Lad Mayom floating market
● Enjoy delicious local lunch next to the canal
● Depart back to your hotel (Bangkok only) via VIP air-conditioned van