Discover Khao San Hidden Treasures
Have always wanted to explore the famous Khao San area? Join us for the hidden gems discovery in Khao San AKA Bang Lamphu district. The area has more than just bustling street filled with bars. Explore the area through local eyes, walking along the community and enjoy endless culture and food discovery!
● Visit Phra Sumen Fort, one of the last two forts remaining in Bangkok
● Learn fun local stories from the Living Museum, a local community dedicated to cultural preservation
● Have fun dressing up in a traditional Thai costume.
● Learn how to perform Traditional Thai dance or learn how to play traditional Thai music “Ranard” aka Thai xylophone (select one choice)
● Hop on a tuk tuk – it’s adventure time!
● Lunch - try one of the most delicious local Muslim foods such as chicken biryani and satay pork or chicken
● Visit the beautiful Bowonniwet Temple, a first-class Royal Buddhist monastery. It is where many royal princes and kings studied and served their monkhood, including King Bhumibol and his son, the present King Vajiralongkorn
● Visit the rare-to-find nielloware artisan workshops. Their products have been classically used for royal gifts from the country to foreign visitors. Today, the art is slowly disappearing and it’s very difficult to find traditional shops!
● Explore the hip Khao San area