Discover the hidden Mon community in Bangkok!
Escape from urban skyscrapers to the charming Mon neighbourhood where you will experience the interesting & unique Mon culture and people!
- Visit the Mon temple to explore beautiful architecture & learn about Mon Buddhism
- Stroll along the Mon neighbourhood & see beautiful traditional Mon houses
- Have fun dressing up in Mon national costume
- Visit Mon Art and Cultural Center that displays Mon antique collectibles through exhibitions of traditions and ceremonies of Mon culture
- Experience delicious traditional Mon dessert at the famous Mon dessert house
- Visit Tassel House, to see the local wisdom of Bang Kradi where they make tassel from Nipa Palm stalk
- Visit Tayaemon House, the house of Mon folk music band & one of the last Mon bands in Thailand
- See Nipa Palm Weaving House - be amazed how many ways we can make use of Nipa palm!
- Enjoy Mon-style lunch next to the canal
- Learn how to make Mon craft, Puang mahod with local Mon auntie
- Explore amazon of Thailand. Enjoy beautiful scenery of Nipa palm forest on a local boat