Let's learn the Thai craft from nature with Thai artisan master
Loi Krathong is an ancient tradition recorded in Sukhothai’s first stone inscription in which candles are floated downriver on cups made of banana leaves. The process symbolises one’s willingness to let go of hatred and anger, and float away past mistakes and negative thoughts.
● Explore the beautiful Koh Sarn Chao community. Enjoy the areas with lush green nature, lovely people and local living along the canal.
● Visit Champa Temple, explore the unique architecture that you will not see in any other temples
● Enjoy strolling along the neighbourhood
● Learn how to make your own krathong with the craft master, auntie Dee, who learned from her family and from the Royal school of craft how to preserve both culture and the environment by making a completely biodegradable krathong from natural materials.
● Float your finished krathong in the communtiy canal.
● Enjoy delicious local lunch next to the canal.
● Depart to orchid farm by traditional long tail boat and have fun roaming around nature and colorful orchids (Weekday) or Klong Lad Mayom floating market (Weekend)
● Depart back to your hotel (Bangkok only) via air-conditioned van