Let's travel to this creative & vintage wooden market!
Enjoy once in a lifetime experience commuting in a local Thai train. Explore rare to find local arts and have fun strolling along a beautiful and artsy community. Have fun learning how to make Thai kite with uncle kite and check out cool graffiti walls from the local street artists.
● Thai Thai style experience in local Thai train
● Strolling along the Hua Takhe old market and enjoy the local living and vintage shops including old barber, gallery, frame shop, fishing equipment shop, lathe factory, wooden school, cafe and guesthouse
● Enjoy making Thai kite with Uncle Kite expert who has been making kite for over 30 years
● Try your own DIY kite on the wooden bridge and check out Hua Takhe Graffiti Wall from street artists.
● Chill out next to the canal
● Depart back to Bangkok city centre – hop back on the train!
● Arrive at Hua Lampong central station