Discover the magnificent old capital of Thailand, Ayuthaya, in luxurious and local experiences.
Atlas of Ayutthaya – The Luxury Experience
- Travel back in time, dress up in a beautiful traditional Thai costume.
- Visit Wat Mahatat, one of the oldest royal temples and Wat Phra Sri San Phet, the royal chapel and the largest temple of the Ayutthaya kingdom.
- Indulge in a luxurious & traditional Thai lunch experience at Suriyanchandra restaurant.
- Cruise along the river in the beautiful vintage wooden boat (private). Enjoy exquisite snacks and drinks (soft drinks, red & sparkling wine) and local way of life along the Noi river.
- Dinner by the river.
- Wakie wakie, rise and shine. Make the merit to the monk (optional if you are an early bird).
- Visit the Sai Noi community, that has been since Ayutthaya era.
- Learn how to make the royal Thai dessert “Cha Mong Kut” with local auntie.
- Lunch: Enjoy the famous grilled shrimp at the local restaurant.
- Shop and try the famous Ayuthaya’s cotton candy that will melt in your mouth.
- Have fun shopping various products from the locals at the local Khong Kong market.
Your hotel (Bangkok city center) at 8:00 a.m.
Drop off point
Your hotel (Bangkok city center) at 17:00 p.m.
Where you will be
- 2 People = THB 26,600 / person
- 3 People = THB 18,100/ person
- 4 People = THB 13,900/ person
- 5 People = THB 11,300/ person
- 6 People = THB 9,700/ person
- 7 People = THB 8,400 / person
- 8 People = THB 7,500/ person
- Activities as stated in the program
- A friendly & experienced licensed English-speaking tour guide (tour guide fees and tour guide's accompdation & meals)
- Breakfast box on day 1
- Transportation - air conditioning van (driver fees, driver's accommodation & meals, gas, toll fees and parking)
- Lunch at Suriyanchdra
- Travel insurance
- VAT 7%
- Accommodation of travellers
- All meals and drinks of travellers (except lunch day 1 at Suriyanchandra)
- Personal expenses
- Tips/gratuities for driver or guide (Optional)
WHAT TO BRING
WHAT TO WEAR
- Comfortable light clothes
- Appropriate clothing to visit the temple
- Shorts, cutoffs, short skirts, or garments that do not cover the legs are not allowed.
- No revealing clothing can be worn.
- No sleeveless tops, tanks tops, vests or shirts with sleeves rolled up and no slippers or flip flops.
- Comfortable shoes
- Please note all food allergies and restriction upon booking.
- For a large group or booking with children age 3-12, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum booking 2 people/trip
- Please note all allergies when booking
- Adult price: Age 13++
- Children price: Age 3-12 - 20% Off adult retail price
- Infant price: Age 0-2 - Free of Charge
- Cancellation made 14 days before activity date > Receive full refund
- Cancellation between 2 -14 days before activity date > Will be charged 50% of the total payment
- Cancellation less than 2 days before activity date > Will be charged 100% of the total payment
- No show> Will be charged 100% of the total payment.