WHO ARE WE?
We are HiveSters – an award winning travel social enterprise with the mission to preserve the disappearing culture and bring more income to local masters in Thai communities.
HiveSters has been working with more than 300 masters around Thailand, training them to be ready to share their passion to travellers who are looking for unique and impactful experiences. The company has won several awards such as Golden Palm award from ITB Berlin and the Award of Excellence by Thailand Tourism Award (Kinnari award) in 2017 and was selected to be part of Booking.com 3-week Booking booster accelerator program.
HiveSters are growing, and we are looking for the best people to help us continue on this exciting journey.
WHAT DOES THE SALES MANAGER DO?
Sales manager at HiveSters is essential in continuing our success. You will curate and connect with our corporate and governmental clients with authentic, impact and exciting experiences. For this to happen you have responsibilities including:
- Plan and lead corporate sales strategy and execution of HiveSters and our sister company, Roongthong Tour.
- Find and contact potential corporate customers, conduct business pitches and close sales, analyze sales performance and create the corrective actions. This is a full-cycle role!
- Manage the sales budget
- Attend events such as booth exhibition to attract potential clients
- Assisting in creating new fun and meaningful product development. You get to really influence our growth.
- Other responsibilities will of course arise from time to time, but this keeps things interesting!
WHO ARE YOU?
- You are someone who is passionate about what we do and the communities we are working with, but you also understand we are a social enterprise and bring with you a commercial and impact mindset.
- Sales is what you love to do. It’s in your DNA.
- You’ve worked in a similar role (2+ years minimum), gained networks and established relationships.
- It goes without saying that you are a highly organised multitasker who loves a changing environment.
- You will have good written and spoken communication skills in both English and Thai. You’re mature and can take ownership of your work including successes and mistakes!
- Undergraduate degree. Tourism, business or a related field would be a plus.
If you get butterflies 🦋 in your stomach after reading this, please send us your cover letter, resume and portfolio (if any) to email@example.com – attention: Achiraya Thamparipattra.
Application deadline is 15 December 2020
Hope to see you soon!
HiveSters Team 😘